Hi! Glad you found my page! Hope you are ready to follow the ramblings of a truly happy work-at-home mom. To know more about me, read on here.
- Wants Versus Needs: From the Perspective of a Ten-Year Old
- Surviving Glenda with an Attitude of Gratitude
- It’s My Birthday, And I’m Grateful!
- Jollibee Padala: Making Ordinary Days Extra-Ordinary
- How to Successfully Kill a Website
- Musings: Blogging, Writing, And Showing Up
- A Day In A WAHM’s Life: Doing Home Chores
- One-Income Household: The Current Situation
- One-Income Household: The Early Days
- New Beginnings
Tag Archives: projects
Today has been really productive for me and my third grade homeschooler. I took time out from my regular WAHM routine and focused on working with Bea on her English lapbook. Since we are still waiting for our Science and Math books, we were able to finish our first quarter lessons for English last week, … Continue reading
It’s World Teachers’ Day, and last night, the girls and I made Thank You cards for Xia’s teachers at St. Jude Science and Technological School. We just used whatever material we could find at home since it was already late when Xia told us we’d be making those cards. Good thing that I had left … Continue reading