Hi! Glad you found my page! Hope you are ready to follow the ramblings of a truly happy work-at-home mom. To know more about me, read on here.
- Balik Bukid: A Fun Way to Spend the Second Half of My WAHM Weekend
- A Glorious Weekend: Celebrating A Festival Of Praise And The WAHMderful Weekend
- What Makes Me Feel Beautiful
- Getting to Know WordPress: A Recap
- Getting to Know WordPress
- It’s Not About The Numbers
- Real Ways to be WAHM: A Recap…
- Homeschool Tool: The Printer
- If You Want To Be Happy, Be!
- My Reason for Being: Why I’m Rocking the WAHM Life
Tag Archives: lapbook
It’s World Teachers’ Day, and last night, the girls and I made Thank You cards for Xia’s teachers at St. Jude Science and Technological School. We just used whatever material we could find at home since it was already late when Xia told us we’d be making those cards. Good thing that I had left over board papers from my desktop publishing biz, and I have a collection of craft scissors and punchers. We had fun making them. And although the cards were for Xia, Bea volunteered to help. Oh, Jude helped, too. Mostly by saying “Ganda n’yan a.”
So here are some of the 12 cards we finished last night. The left over flower cut outs will be used for Bea’s lapbook, which she’s always excited to work on. She’s the artistic member of the family.