Hi! Glad you found my page! Hope you are ready to follow the ramblings of a truly happy work-at-home mom. To know more about me, read on here.
- Wants Versus Needs: From the Perspective of a Ten-Year Old
- Surviving Glenda with an Attitude of Gratitude
- It’s My Birthday, And I’m Grateful!
- Jollibee Padala: Making Ordinary Days Extra-Ordinary
- How to Successfully Kill a Website
- Musings: Blogging, Writing, And Showing Up
- A Day In A WAHM’s Life: Doing Home Chores
- One-Income Household: The Current Situation
- One-Income Household: The Early Days
- New Beginnings
Tag Archives: homeschooling
This is an actual three-way conversation between me and my two homeschoolers, Bea and Jude. I started the conversation as an avenue for an oral recitation in Math – addition and subtraction for Jude; and addition, subtraction and multiplication for Bea. But the conversation turned out to be a lesson in something far more important … Continue reading
Me, oh my! It’s the end of the month and I only had one post for October. Not due to lack of interest, I assure you. Just the lack of time to sit down and write. So many things happened this month. My eldest daughter turned 12. Just one more year and I’ll have a … Continue reading
It’s my third year, and I’m still learning. For the first two years of our homeschooling journey, each time someone asks the name of our school, I just tell them we’re with The Master’s Academy (TMA). Until I met Tina Rodriguez. We met online, via Facebook, and she was in need of some pre-school materials, … Continue reading