Hi! Glad you found my page! Hope you are ready to follow the ramblings of a truly happy work-at-home mom. To know more about me, read on here.
- Surviving Glenda with an Attitude of Gratitude
- It’s My Birthday, And I’m Grateful!
- Jollibee Padala: Making Ordinary Days Extra-Ordinary
- How to Successfully Kill a Website
- Musings: Blogging, Writing, And Showing Up
- A Day In A WAHM’s Life: Doing Home Chores
- One-Income Household: The Current Situation
- One-Income Household: The Early Days
- New Beginnings
- Balik Bukid: A Fun Way to Spend the Second Half of My WAHM Weekend
Tag Archives: curriculum
Jude is now officially a first grader at the Aberásturi Home Academy! He was supposed to start last December, but with my crazy schedule, it simply was not fair to get him on board without me 100% ready for his needs. Plus, I needed to run an errand in Mindoro, so I had an out-of-town … Continue reading
It’s my third year as Teacher Mommy, so I’m starting to be more adventurous with our curriculum. We’ve been using AOP Lifepac in the past two years, but this year, to cut cost, we’re going to use more local books. We’ll stick to AOP Lifepac for Math and Science, however. These are two subjects that … Continue reading