Hi! Glad you found my page! Hope you are ready to follow the ramblings of a truly happy work-at-home mom. To know more about me, read on here.
- Balik Bukid: A Fun Way to Spend the Second Half of My WAHM Weekend
- A Glorious Weekend: Celebrating A Festival Of Praise And The WAHMderful Weekend
- What Makes Me Feel Beautiful
- Getting to Know WordPress: A Recap
- Getting to Know WordPress
- It’s Not About The Numbers
- Real Ways to be WAHM: A Recap…
- Homeschool Tool: The Printer
- If You Want To Be Happy, Be!
- My Reason for Being: Why I’m Rocking the WAHM Life
Tag Archives: curriculum
Jude is now officially a first grader at the Aberásturi Home Academy! He was supposed to start last December, but with my crazy schedule, it simply was not fair to get him on board without me 100% ready for his needs. Plus, I needed to run an errand in Mindoro, so I had an out-of-town trip that ate up my time for lesson planning.
As with all the best laid plans, the AOP Science curriculum that Bea (now in third grade) used will just be a supplement. Recognizing Jude’s special interest in astronomy, we will focus on Exploring Creation with Astronomy for the whole year.
For the rest of the subjects, we’ll have the following:
Math – Lifepac Level 2 – Alpha Omega Publications
Language – Speak, Read and Write 1 – C & E Publishing
Reading – Reading Network – Sibs Publishing House
Bible – Following God 1 – ICI Ministries
Character – The Power for True Success – Institute in Basic Life Principles
Filipino – Binhi 1 – Jo-Es Publishing House
Social Studies – Mystery of History Volume I - Bright Ideas Press. To be supplemented with Makabayang Lahi from Ephesians Publishing, because we have to comply with DepEd’s directive that Social Studies be taught in Filipino.
Music – We are still fluid on this. He’s still deciding between the ukelele, the guitar and the piano.
Arts – Online materials, and Sing, Sketch, Stretch 1 from Abiva Publishing House.
Etiquette – Family Book of Manners – CLC
Welcome to A-HA, baby!