Hi! Glad you found my page! Hope you are ready to follow the ramblings of a truly happy work-at-home mom. To know more about me, read on here. =========
- KEVA Planks: A Wish Granted
- One-Income Household: Creating Opportunities
- Wants Versus Needs: From the Perspective of a Ten-Year Old
- Surviving Glenda with an Attitude of Gratitude
- It’s My Birthday, And I’m Grateful!
- Jollibee Padala: Making Ordinary Days Extra-Ordinary
- How to Successfully Kill a Website
- Musings: Blogging, Writing, And Showing Up
- A Day In A WAHM’s Life: Doing Home Chores
- One-Income Household: The Current Situation
Tag Archives: A-HA!
This is an actual three-way conversation between me and my two homeschoolers, Bea and Jude. I started the conversation as an avenue for an oral recitation in Math – addition and subtraction for Jude; and addition, subtraction and multiplication for Bea. But the conversation turned out to be a lesson in something far more important … Continue reading
Jude is now officially a first grader at the Aberásturi Home Academy! He was supposed to start last December, but with my crazy schedule, it simply was not fair to get him on board without me 100% ready for his needs. Plus, I needed to run an errand in Mindoro, so I had an out-of-town … Continue reading
Today has been really productive for me and my third grade homeschooler. I took time out from my regular WAHM routine and focused on working with Bea on her English lapbook. Since we are still waiting for our Science and Math books, we were able to finish our first quarter lessons for English last week, … Continue reading
It’s my third year, and I’m still learning. For the first two years of our homeschooling journey, each time someone asks the name of our school, I just tell them we’re with The Master’s Academy (TMA). Until I met Tina Rodriguez. We met online, via Facebook, and she was in need of some pre-school materials, … Continue reading